Beaverdell is located 35 km east of Penticton BC. Prospecting began in Beaverdell region in the late eighteen eighties and production of the Highland Lass produced poly-metallic mineralization from 1922 and until 1936. During that period of time the high land Lass produced over 30,000,000 g of silver, 6000 g of gold, 300,000 kg of lead and 487,000 kg of zinc as stated in Assessment Report #15,790. In 1930 R. B. Staples acquired control of the Highland-Bell and the Highland Lass mineral concessions, prior to their joining both entities kept separate production records of their extraction levels. From the initial start-up in 1901 until the mining camp ceased mineral production in 1991 the Amalgamated Beaverdell mine was the longest producing mine in the district, the mine produced from 1,200,000 tons of ore, over 1,000,000,000 g of silver, 500,000 g of gold, 11,500,000 kg grams of lead, 13,900,000 kg grams of zinc and 58,000 kg grams of cadmium. Refer Minfile #082ESW030
The rocks of the camp comprise of all:
Beaverdell stock of porphyritic quartz monzonite
It is known the West kettle granodiorite or the Beaverdell quartz monzonite is paramount host rock for the mineralization in the mining camp. Tech Corp. acquired control of the mine in 1970 and located in an eastward direction extension to the ore bodies in 1987 that discovered additional sulfide mineral concentrations, the mineralization on the Upper Lass vein system of the mineral claim produced 5400 tons of ore with a cut off calculation of 40 ounces per ton silver. The acquisition of the mineral properties on the Highland Lass and newly acquired Silver Chalice claims by Valley Gap Minerals Limited is to ascertain the extent of the rich silver bearing veins and sulfide ore bodies south and east of the main ore zones, as a thought for consideration Tech Corporation mined 3400 tons of material per month until they mothballed the existing mining operations in 1991.
Capital financing partnerships for 2018 exploration program.